(Washington and Other States)

By fax or e-mail, you can order both private and public works Notices and Liens, and for Claims on Bonds you can order public only. This is available for both General and Associate subscribers.

Once the Notice and Lien Request form is received, we will confirm it to you with our internal reference number. Once the document has been completed, a copy will be mailed to our customer.

For easy reference, basic scales for Washington and surrounding states are as follows:

  • Washington
  • Colorado
  • Utah
  • Oregon
  • Idaho

  • Again time frames listed on the Notice and Lien Request form are basic, and are not a substitution for legal advise from your attorney for specific questions.

    For the Notice and Lein Request Form please click here / for Notice and Lein Information click here